Meet the Magnolias: Jessica
Welcome back to Meet the Magnolias!
I'm so glad you've happened upon our blog - whether on purpose or on accident. I really hope you like what you see. Stay tuned for updates and new content!
My name is Jessica!
- I'm 25 - at least until Friday! My birthday is May 18! I really enjoy celebrating!
- I'm engaged to the love of my life, Jordan. We make a good team, as you can see in the picture above.
- My dachshund, Peanut, is my main obsession.
- I adore my family and my best friends more than words can say!
- If anything (clothes, bags, jewelry, etc.) is available in leopard, I want it that way!
- I have a hard time picking one favorite color - I like them all! The brighter, the better.
- Nail polish and beauty products are my absolute weakness. I own too many. (I say own rather than hoard because that word has such negative connotations!)
- Fashion, tv shows, movies, music, magazines, and anything pop culture are my main interests. Let's chat! (Tweet me @jesstinybird)
- I also enjoy books - mainly teen fiction or anything Nicholas Sparks-y.
- I love making new friends by finding out their favorite things! *This will come up again! ;)
- I do enjoy the lovely things the south has to offer: sweet tea, southern accents, and fantastic food. However, I also enjoy great shoes, correct grammar, and indoor plumbing! (MtM is here to straighten up some misconceptions of the south!)
Thanks for reading! See you next time!!