A few years ago, I started watching the Real Housewives of Orange County on Bravo. Immediately, Gretchen Rossi became my favorite of the O.C. housewives! (Now I'm a housewife-a-holic, and I watch nearly every variation of the show.) I was lucky enough to get to have Gretchen answer some questions for Meet the Magnolias, and I'm pretty much overjoyed! Hope y'all enjoy finding out Gretchen's favorite things!
1. Who is your favorite artist/musician/band? Shoot I cannot pick just one! I love so many! I have such a passion for music. I love everything from Country to Pop! Some of my all time favorites are U2, Sarah Mclachlan, and Jewel, and more recently I have been in love with Katy Perry’s music!
2. Where is your favorite place to visit? Well it’s a toss-up between Paris and Tahiti! Two of my most favorite places in the world that I just love to visit!
3. What is your favorite food? I am a steak and potatoes girl!
4. What is your favorite color? But of course Pink!! But I love red too!
5. What is your favorite movie? Pretty Woman
6. What is your favorite store/designer? Shoot I definitely cannot pick just one! I have sooo many! I love the classic look of Chanel, and the gorgeous style of Badgley Mischka, the couture gowns by Chagoury Couture, but for everyday style I love the affordable looks of BCBG and Bebe!
7. What is your favorite beauty product? Currently it’s my Gretchen Christine Tanning Solution! I love being tan! Makes me feel so much skinnier, sexier, and healthy!
8. What is your favorite pastime or hobby? I love just being outside, hiking, biking, running on the beach with my dogs and Slade, or driving in my car with the top down enjoying the Southern California Sun on way to have cocktails with great friends outside!
9. What is your favorite book or who is your favorite author? My favorite author is Nicholas Sparks! Love all his books and he is a personal friend so I know all the stories behind his books!
10. What is your favorite blog or website? Any shopping website! :)
Be sure to visit her official website (http://www.gretchenchristine.com/) for her beauty line, her handbags, her latest music, and much more! (Speaking of, her new song Unbreakable is on iTunes now! Y'all...you'll want to buy it ASAP! So empowering.) Also, follow Gretchen on Twitter and Like her on Facebook to keep up with all she is up to!
I love how much we have in common and how down to earth Gretchen is! (I'm also excited that she likes Nicholas Sparks as much as I do!) Now, I'm an even bigger fan of my favorite housewife! So thankful for the opportunity to correspond with such a sweet lady! Best wishes to Gretchen and everything she has coming her way!