Hips don't July....
Couldn't resist myself with the title! Once something pops in my head, it's basically inevitable that I share it, which can be a favorite thing about me or a flaw. Your choice. ;)
Just thought I'd share a few products I'm enjoying so far this summer.
1. This eye palate is amazing. Obviously, Hard Candy know what's up when it comes to eye makeup that stays put and enhances your irises! It retails for $6 at Walmart, and so far, I've collected two of them! I have the greens and purples. They also have browns and blues. Run, don't walk, ladies.
2. Olay BB Cream makes my morning routine easier in the summer months...and, let's face it, any other month when I'm too lazy for my whole routine. I tried (and liked) the Garnier bb cream, but I felt like it was much too dark for my skin. I think they've since developed a lighter shade as well.
3. Maybelline Color Whisper in Pin Up Peach is so sheer and so smooth! I like that I can slip on a quick layer for a light sheen or get a little heavy-handed for a darker pout!
4. Nivea Lip Butter in Rasberry Rosé Kiss is a purchase I got after seeing several bloggers rave about it. No wonder why, either. So light. So smooth. Never sticky. Just moisturizing.
5. Essie in DJ Play That Song is the perfect neon purple for summer! I used it on my fingers first, but I know it's only a matter of time before I have purple toes peeking out of my favorite sandals!
So tell me, what are some of your summer favorites?
Pin with me
Check out my Instagram
-ALL @jesstinybird -
How is the BB cream with oily skin? I have been wanting to try one, but since my skin is SO oily it makes me nervouse!!ReplyDelete
I still use moisturizer as well, so by the end of the day, I can be a bit shiny! I've seen a ton of reviews on other blogs, so maybe just search "oily skin bb cream review" or something like that!!ReplyDelete
Aww,so cool I have the same nail polish and the lip butter,love it so much. ;-)ReplyDelete
I like your blog. Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
Let me know follow you then back.
Lovely greets Nessa
Found you through Mississippi Women Bloggers, and so glad I did! That nail polish is wonderful - I tend to lean more towards lilacs when it comes to purples, but this makes me want to do a bright one!ReplyDelete
Followed you on instagram, hope ya don't mind!
YES! So happy to have a new friend!Delete
Great poducts!Love the essie one!Lovely blog!!! Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin' ? xoxoReplyDelete
Thank you so much for the follow.^^ReplyDelete
Follow you back on bloglovin.
Lovely greets,hope you visit my blog again...