It's Friday, and that means I'm linking up with the amazing Leslie over at Blonde Ambition.
1. I confess that I'm ready for fall. This is so not me. Summer is my favorite, but something about having not been swimming this entire season has me bummed! I'm ready for crisp air and leaves and warm coffee drinks. I'm just ready for the sweet season that makes everyone a little more cozy.
2. I confess (again) that I love making lists. Last night, as I told Jordan the lists I wanted to make of movies and shows to watch, I got SO EXCITED just thinking about it. #nerd
3. I confess that my Influence Network community group is the bomb dot com. Seriously. We're learning and growing together. It's amazing.
Speaking of the Influence Network, August is a perfect time for YOU to join! It's such a great network and tool. It provides community and support as you blog and navigate life. And the classes!!!!!!!! Y'all. It's $10 a month, which is the same price as ONE class. The August class schedule was just released, and there are some treasures waiting on us! Trust me, you don't want to miss out on this.
4. I confess that I can't wait to get home today and start cleaning the house. (Umm, who am I?!) It has just gotten messy over the last few weeks, and it's wearing on my nerves! Then, the mister and I have an exciting date to the grocery store!
5. I confess that I have got to prioritize time to read the four books on my night stand. Can the weekend be six days long, please?
Happy weekend, y'all.
You are SO loved.