They have so many cute frames to choose from which made it a challenge to pick one pair! I picked a pair of plastic and metal frames.
I finally placed my order on January 6, and I received my glasses on January 23!
I must admit that there are both pros and cons to this experience:
- A pro is that the glasses are super affordable!
- A con is that you can't try them on (obviously) until you get them. I have a pretty big noggin, which I didn't take into account. The frames I chose are a little snug, so I should probably swing by my eye doctor's office to have them fitted a bit more properly.
- Another pro is that I love the way they look on my face!
- They ship from China, so it could be a pain to return them if you're unsatisfied. However, there are tons of other blog reviews of this company, and most people seem to be satisfied!
- The most difficult part of this for me was figuring out my PD number, which wasn't written on my prescription from my doc. This wasn't a hard process, but it is something else I probably need my optometrist to verify when she checks out my new glasses.
If you are in need of a new pair of glasses, be sure to check out Firmoo's First Pair Free Program! You pay for the lenses and shipping - the frames are FREE!
Do you wear glasses? Where's your favorite place to get a new pair?
Your bespectacled beloved,