The warmer, somewhat sunnier weather has me in a good place, y'all! After the winter, it getting dark earlier, and the colder/wetter days, I am welcoming spring with open arms.
How are you? What's been happening in your life?
I have so many random things to say.
1. Every time I sing "Centuries" by Fall Out Boy or "Sugar" by Maroon 5, I replace the words ("centuries"/"sympathy", respectively) with the word "symphonies"/"symphony"....I'm either craving the orchestra or my favorite candy bar. *shrugs*
2. I think I was waiting to really be inspired to write some heart-changing blog post or something. I don't know where I've been. Writer's block? Uninspired? Lazy? Whatever, y'all. I'm back. (In black, of course!)
3. I can't wait to see Insurgent! I can tell I'm growing older because I'm seeing it on Saturday and not at midnight last night or at 7:00 tonight. Sometimes, convenience and comfort win. Plus, I was in bed by 9:30 last night! ;)
4. Due to some stairs and some dancing on Tuesday, my calves still feel like rocks. They are getting more back to normal today. Geez. Old lady status!
5. Still obsessed with my shorter hair!
6. There's an exciting new venture on the horizon in my life, and I can't wait to spill the beans!!!!! (It's not a baby! Hahah)